Thursday, November 11, 2004

NaNoWriMo flirtations~

Hello, world!

That's the phrase I intended to start my nanowrimo entry with. But after discovering that
1. no one actually reads what you've written~
2. you don't actually need a plot for the novel~
3. i have no idea what to write a novel on~

~i've realised that i probably will end up reproducing my blog posts on the novel, i have decided to Simply Continue Blogging and let my blog be the reflection of my life and my times. after all, i can't even sustain a topic through the length of a post without obvious and monumental effort; how on earth am i going to sustain the length of a 50,000 word novel? But do go visit the nanowrimo site - http://www.nanowrimo.com and have a peek at the novels-in-progress! Meanwhile, those of you who want to see MY novel in progress, check back this blog ba. =)

also - today is the day i celebrate a good friend's birthday - my dear, all i can give you is probably not what you want - i cannot give you that no matter how hard i try. let me try then, to make you happy in other ways; with a multitude of ku-niang and pinkie stuff for the oozing-with-honey sweetie hermione jasmine liyi! hey hey, a quarter of a century's come and gone, and you have enriched many lives for it. In the next year to come, may your life be a testimony and light to even more souls around you, and may all you desire be yours. I am so glad to have known you as a sister and a friend - and yes, I STILL owe you your ku-niang blog layout! eek! Have a great year ahead!

No comments: