Tuesday, November 16, 2004

a long and long weekend

i am tired. 'nuff said. a long and amazing weekend has passed.

have YOU got your calling and anointing yet? the calling is great but so is the grace that must accompany it.

randomness#1: my um theme song:
~yes you will go/where i want you to go/you will sit where i want you to sit/bulletin for you? yeah yeah.. yeah yeah..

randomness #2: i have decided:
~ to stand aside and do nothing; i will NOT betray confidence and trust. "greater love has no man than this: to lay down his life for his friends." your friendship means much; one day, perhaps, you will know the extent of this sacrifice.

randomess #3: my ear throbs
i believe my 5th earhole is infected, or my body's reacting to the silver earstud. my ear is red, swollen and throbbing, and so is the nearest lymph node. i've pulled out the piercing stud (quite a painful operation, i assure you) and stuck in a plastic one. i hope it helps.

i AM tired. good night, world!

No comments: