Friday, November 19, 2004

biological angst!

i have a huge pimple in the middle of my forehead.

how gross.

but it doesn't stop me from blogging at THREE AM in the morning! Hah!

This is so totally NOT helping my complexion.

*argh*

i'm also in my constipated, no-appetite state due to it being that time of the month.

*argh*

in case you have noticed, i am writing incoherently.. ill-befitting my status as the reigning queen of proper english *winks*

it's sheer frustration at not being able to get my new template up and running properly after six hours over two days.

*argh* [no strength for a loud exclamation]

forgive us while we redress, forgive my face while the keratinocytes multiply out of control and the neutrophils get killed and slowly molted down to pus inside my pimple. forgive my writing while no ideas run through my head. where have my *wink* incisive wit, *blink* sense of humour, and *squint* desire to sleep gone??

*argh*

I'm going out with a whimper, I am..

No comments: