Thursday, November 25, 2004

come back to me, my darling!

I ripped my plastic flower earstud out of my newest earhole while towelling my hair dry just now. Owieeeee... but worse, the backing of my earstud flew off into some remote corner of the Master Bedroom Toilet! Argh! It's my fave earring! How how how am I going to wear my Purple Plastic Flower Earstud without the backing! Argh!

*mourns for lost Earstud Backing*

Being the clever and innovative woman I am, I immediately thought of a solution.

I pulled the backing off the matching earstud and stuck it onto my ear! Tah dah! I managed to keep my plastic flower earstud in my ear. But it means that the matching earstud's going to languish evermore in my earring case. Sob.

*brightly* Not that it matters anyway, because I am the kind of siao zarbor who keeps five different earrings in her five different earholes. But *wails* I MISS my little nubby piece of plastic!

It's probably languishing in the toilet bowl / sucked up by my mother's vacumm cleaner / covered by my father's newspapers by now, but if you happen to see a nubby little piece of plastic with a hole through it lying somewhere in the vicinity, please do tell it that there's a matching earring and a bleedy, pus-sy earhole waiting for it in Yew Tee.

No comments: