Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Like, STOP asking me anything anymore!

It's one of the things I hate about being at home for extended periods. My ever-well meaning parents will keep on coming in, every five minutes, to ask me things they have asked me TEN times before, if not more. ARGH! And when I've gotten my concentration back and begin to start work again, the OTHER parent comes in and offers food / asks another question / starts to talk / tells me something that i already know / etc etc etc. ARGH!

There goes the scene of happy domestic felicity that's supposed to reign in the holiday season. It's nice being at home, but I would LIKE to be able to do work, for once, WITHOUT interruption. And so, I leave my beloved computer and escape to Juan's house for some peace and quiet. How ironic. ARGH! farewell, world and computer, till I get my work done!

No comments: