Monday, June 22, 2009

Two Weeks: Munching Away


Confinement is driving me crazy!!!
Staying at home ALL DAY LONG, eating the same food day in day out (ok the CL tries but how creative can you get with sesame oil, ginger, and 300% of the food I normally enjoy on the off-limits list), freaking fish and more fish, not being able to bathe above once a day in this sweltering weather, forgetting what water even TASTES like because I have to drink that darned longan-red-date tea, gulping down foul-tasting tonics, soups and what have you.

Yuck and I have 2 more weeks to go. OMG!!!

Do NOT smirk and tell me its good for me! I detest being patronized. Argh.

On the upside, Z is still doing her cow thing and being a really good eater and pooper. We measured her this morning and she is now 52cm long.. an increase of 5cm from her birth length! Wahlau. I also want that kind of height gain nia. Weight wise, we cannot really tell as the scale at home is stark raving mad. I mean, it tells me I weigh 30kg, duh!! Thats' probably just the weight of all the excess fats on my body right now. =(

No comments: