Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tomorrow, we meet Zoe / 036: Gratefulness

So it is confirmed.. we will have Miss Zoe out by C-section tomorrow morning, 6th June 2009. In 4 hours time, I need to "book into" Mt Alvernia for the op. I'm too keyed up to sleep - partly from excitement at *finally* meeting her, partly from not looking forward to the C-section. =(

One last one before I go.. an LO for MR10 challenge - Gratefulness. The quote I read from somewhere (I forgot!! Opps!!) and I thought was really meaningful.

"My love is a deep and treasured gratefulness."

Most pastel LO I've done in a long while:


Papers: Prima Tea and Silk Collection - Ryoanji, Making Memories Diecut Geometric Mocha Paperie, Making Memories Flower Patch Artisan.
Alphas: American Crafts Rainboots Puffy Thickers in black, Making Memories rub-on alphas in Heidi
Embellies: Photo mat and "believe in love" tag from Dorcas' RAK, "grocery bag" from Joann.com, Top Ten List tag from 7Gypsies, star and messy border line rubons from Luxe Designs.
Effects: None.. Just lots of cutting from the Ryoanji paper..

Journalling is hidden, on the Top Ten List tag:
1. A warm, soft weight on my shoulder
2. That cheeky mischief-managed grin
3. Little little fingers than curl around mine
4. Long eyelashes that splay on your cheek
5. Kisses and cuddles on demand
6. Happy noises - OHHHH!
7. Soft fine hair that frames your face
8. Your copy-mouse tendencies - too cute!
9. Seeing you at the gate when I come home
10. Our mummy-baobao-mouse times

Speaking of RAK, I got a surprise in the mail today. I have been feeling down about having another C-section this round when I wanted natural so badly. And I "complained" to the mummies in SMH.. after all, where better to have a listening ear than fellow mummies. And sweet Dorcas sent me a RAK to cheer me up with a little handmade card! I love the RAK, but.. I love the card more.. it did so much to lift up my feelings. Thank you Dorcas!!

No comments: