Thursday, June 25, 2009

045: A Good Day





Its always been a running joke that I can't do an LO with lots of negative space. Many times I tried and failed because I've just the tendency to add on more and more things. But I've finally managed to restrict myself to using just 20% of the space on a CS (yes, I measured LOL).

Its a very frustrating experience as there were so many things I wanted to add but told myself CANNOT!! Haha! Alright, it will be back to my normal style after this.. phew!

Paper: DCWV white cardstock
Alphas: Making Memories Felt Alphas in blue
Embellishments: Cutouts from an angpow, Hambly's Frame Wallpaper in white, rubons from Prima Swaney collection (roses, blue ribbons and Love quote) and Fancy Pants Designs Splendid (red and pink flourishes), Fancy Pants Glitter Cuts Hearts, Making Memories Clears in Scrolls, random green ribbon.

No comments: