Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day / 5 LOs

Well being cooped up like a hen in a pen (wahaha it rhymes!!) there's nothing I can do for Father's Day except scrap!! And so I scrapped with a vengeance. Suffice to say I only completed the last of the 5 LO I wanted to do up at exactly midnight, the last minute of June 21st. And I haven't shown him the last one yet as he's gone to sleep with S. Oh well. At least I made my goal! Sheesh!

a. Two Pieces of My Heart
This one's also done for Laine's 9.90 challenge (scrap an LO with products of less than $9.90).
Lazy to retype, shall just copy and paste my challenge entry:

This is completely made up of recycled packaging materials!! Except the 7Gypsies 97% complete Baby stickers ($4.90) which I added at the end, forgetting I wanted to do all recycled |||-_-\.
Background is from a USPS Flat Rate box (stamped with various Inkadinkadoo, Purple Onion Designs and See-D's stamps in Versafine Deep Lagoon, Crimson Red and Onyx Black, distressed with Old Paper and Walnut Stain Distress Inks), blue paper is backing of Prima Felt DeVines (distressed with Orange Marmalde Distress Ink), photo mat is Making Memories Noteworthy ribbon card (beige) and PageFrames Designs (white). Transparent heart is the backing of Prima Say It With Crystals Swirls (stamped with assorted Unity Stamp Company stamps in Stazon Cherry Pink), title fonts are die cut (QK: Stardust Grand Complete Alphabet) from American Crafts Remarks Accents Clear Stickers Book 1. Large bracket from Fancy Pants Designs Mixed Media Square Book packaging, ribbons saved from gift boxes and red rope from clothing tag. Doodling done on the "2 pieces", "Priority" and outlining of the die-cut letters.


Next 4 LO are all in the same style (all done using SL August 2008 Mini kit!) and I am proud to say I've "destroyed" one kit doing this. Hurhur. One down, many more to go LOL.

b. Kopi Kia x2

c. Adored So Absolutely

d. Papa'z Hair

e. My Dream Girl

OMG I am so lazy today.. copy and paste ingredients list again:

Patterned Paper: Making Memories - Addie Noteworthy Pattern Stripe, Addie Noteworthy Die-cut Flower; American Crafts - Moda Bella Sophisticated; GCD Studios - Tinted Medallions; Basic Grey - Euphoria Trance; Daisy D's - Chloe Marie Daffodil

Embellishments: Why not Rubons - Cosmo Cricket (OK I didn't use this yet, darn); Dream Dimensional Flower: Adorn It; Dark Pink Felt Flowers - Heidi Swapp (Neither this, oops); Laugh Together Cardstock Stickers - Adorn Kit; Exclusive Scarlet Lime Barcode Stamps

This and That: 1/2 yard pink eyelet trim; assorted buttons; 1 mini purple flower; 1 polka dot note sheet (assorted colors)

Other additional items used:
Pink lace (forgot from where), ribbon scraps (I think from SEI Aunt Gerti's Garden but can't really remember), twine, Prima's never-ending blue tape, Prima's Elysee flower-ribbon, October Afternoon Cherry Hill cardstock stickers, and alphas from Doodlebug Loopy Love and American Crafts Poolside Vinyl Thickers in Grapefruit.

No comments: