Monday, September 06, 2004

i shopped! =) and the reasons behind it..

heyhey.. i shopped! got myself a skirt and a dress from ztamp@fareastplaza.. great shop on level 3 that ivory and juan are also addicted to... :D yay..

reasons for shopping: 1. i drove 2. armorbearers mtg ended early..

yuppz, had AB mtg today, with some guests (mingfeng n ivory from section 5). 80 spoke to us about some topics.. of course recruitment, of course raising up new leaders, it is always a burden for 80.. but also he emphasized a lot on dependability. dependable = to be fully committed and know your calling, and be willing to do all it takes to fulfil that calling.


it kind of causes me to wonder in myself: am i a dependable person? yes, i try to avail myself as much as i can, but even more than e physical availability, is the spiritual burden for my ministry.. standing together with e vision of Pst Kong n e church, and making sure e pp in my sphere of influence learn e same.. do i still have that fire within me to make my ministry, my service, my section and my ushers better? like chocks said, i avail myself alot.. A LOT.. i think out of 12 weekend days in a month, i am prob on duty for at least 10 of them.. verifiers, logis, duty, greeters, communions, oscaring, door ushers, understudy of various things etc. yet try as hard as i might, nothing will work if i try by my own strength and merely work hard. so martha, ahming! argh! jian2 tao3 ba, i need to bear the purpose and focus of my work in UM in mind. not for promotion; it is not the be-all end-all of things.. but i want to regain that burden for section and ushers that i once had. i really am doing NOTHING in section now except taking care of my own team.. how to armorbearer my leaders liddat?? God, impress upon my heart the urgency of training up new leaders, of discipling those pp i already have, of bearing a burden for my service and section. ahming, fast and pray!!!!!!!

had a good chance to speak to mingfeng and miss i.. i really hope that time of talking has made a difference.. even though i am the ultimate 'naggy' person.. ahahaha.. i really hope to see them rise up soon.

No comments: