Tuesday, September 28, 2004

i have HAD IT!!!

i have HAD IT with all the formatting, collating and proofreading for the mark schemes that i'm churning out! I wonder how editors of magazines survive. Then again, they would probably have gotten properly formatted, spaced, and aligned material from their minions. Not having to clear up spelling, grammatical, spacing and even mark allocation errors, or having to bold / unbold / convert text-to-table and vice versa, changing font size and font face etc etc etc. WAH BIANGS. i'm sorry, my posts are usually not this venom-filled, they are usually warm and fuzzy and cute, but i've been doing my formatting for SIX hours since yesterday, it's holding up my marking and i have a throbbing headache and sore cough and diarrhoea since Sunday. AND to top it off i have just been handed one that DOES NOT even HAVE MARKS ALLOCATED! sheesh! i will probably regret posting this on very soon, especially as many students know my blog address, but i just need to release my frustrations. ARGH. That's what blogs are for, no? i would, on another day, scream and yell and tell lame jokes to release frustration, but i can't even do that now cos i've LOST MY VOICE! oh no! how pathetic is my life! ARGH!!!!!!!!

To my students: everything is actually warm and fuzzy and fine in the Bio department in Hwa Chong, and miss wang is just in an irritated mood. I get like this whenever i've been working on things for too long. think of how you feel when you've been studying the same dang thing for six hours and it doesn't seem like you've made any headway. You know what i mean!

No comments: