Thursday, September 30, 2004

eat sleep drink

somewhere, a vague recollection flits across my mind that i haven't had dinner yet.
another struggles to the surface of my consciousness - that there isn't anything to eat at home.
sheesh!

maybe it's my mother's way of helping me lose weight!

and i have a busy weekend ahead.. tralalalala.. and i have 1700 pages more of marking to go.. woohoo..

a taste of my sched from tomoro onwards:
thu - sch, seab mtg, tn, cg
fri - sch, children's church, door usher, mebbe oscar? haha i'm the famous last min replacer for oscar anyway
sat - tn, children's church, svc2 com, svc 3 com, greeters, mebbe oscar again? if sec6 should ask..
sun - logs fullday from 730-5, ab mtg

how? how? how?

with schedules like this, i dun see why i'm still so fat! hah!

c u, blogdom, on monday if i survive!

No comments: