Thursday, September 02, 2004

ahming's fate on teachers day..

Teachers' day.. celebrated keqing's birthday today. Yay! Spent the 2 hours before I met her feverishly walking around Taka to look for gifts.. again, the problem I have every year comes back to haunt me.. what do you give the girl who has everything? Of course, I try to share God's love with her, but she is a serious U5 / U5.5! hahaa.. maybe I should buy her more things from U2 and hope she progresses there.. haha.. ji3 lame! Anyway, that's what friends are for, no? not that I buy things for her la, she can buy more than enough for herself.. keqing had a seriously scary shopping spree just now, I think she's too repressed already eh. We went into Robinsons' and she got shoes and I think 4 pieces of clothes.. zhen1 de4 shi4 yi1 kou3 qi4 mai3 le4 hen2 duo1 dong1 xi1! After that, met tiffany and juncong for dinner.. our good juncong attempted to set me up with his best man, lionel.. ahahaha.. so funny! I don't think there's any interest on either side leh, then JC still trying so hard. Seriously lah, I dun think I would go out *romantically* with any guy other than from church and of a certain maturity in Christ - not cos I'm elitist or what but I don't think the guy would be able to 'tahan' my commitments in church otherwise! Divergent vision = separated and xin1 suan1 couple. Trust me, I tried before.. erpz.. Lionel is an okay person but not a Christian (I think) and seems to me quite 'nuah' leh. Ahahahaha.. erpz, tiffany dun tell JC okie?


For the same reason I wriggled myself out of mingguang's invi to go to a BAR, of all places, on Friday night. Yikes! The DESpo (hey mebbe that's y he's DESmond..)! Can he not get the hint that I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL???? Or is any single female floating in his vicinity a target? *sigh*.. tiffany and keqing you MUST NEVER TELL desmond about this k.. he will so kill me.. ahahaha..


No comments: