Friday, September 03, 2004

Tuesday's Thoughts! (though i post this on Friday!)

From http://galvin.worshipsingapore.com

Comments: Tuesdays' Thoughts


1. The very first bible verse that comes to mind. Any significance to it?

isa 40:31 - but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.significance - in plain text in the verse! when tired, as i am everyday, wait on the Lord to renew my strength.


2. The song that's been playing in your head most frequently this week.

dunnoe e title, nor e artiste (that;s why me can nv make it in choir! ahahaha), but we have been singing it in church..Whom have I in heaven but You / there is nothing on earth I desire besides You / my heart and my strength / many times they fail / but there is one truth / that always will prevail / God is the strength of my heart (x3) / God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever / forever


3. A thanksgiving over the past week till this very moment.

an appreciation of how precious my ministry (usher ministry, CHC) really is.. and my CG.. and my leaders..


4. A person whom you want to encourage and the encouragement.

Chris (corgitoergosumtheone - u linked him too!)to continue to make a stand for Jesus in your workplace, and become a light that shines ever brighter each day. cultivate the 9th fruit of the Spirit in your life.. not going to be easy bro, ask Him for strength while u do so!


5. One thing you are looking forward to in the coming week.

THE HOLIDAYS!!!! 'nuff said.


No comments: