Sunday, March 27, 2005

sheesh: i slept past my bus stop

'nuff said.

freaking had to walk home from yewtee mrt after i overslept on 302.

add insult to injury, by the time i dragged my sorry feet home, the next 302 had arrived at my block's bus stop.

TIBS should really not make their buses so freezing cold. Cold dulls the senses and lulls people to sleep. i mean. biologically speaking. Cold -> lowered kinetic energy of molecules -> lowered blood flow rate -> lowered oxygen delivery to tissues including brain -> dulled thought.

i'm *so* sure of that, that next time we could put it in as an excuse for flunking exams. I failed my Block Test???? BLAME IT ON THE FREEZING CLASSROOM! Let's sue the school for setting temperatures to 18degrees! *evil laughter - i can so see the school removing the aircons already ~*

No comments: