Tuesday, March 22, 2005

term two

congrats to me, it's term two.
drat, i hate dragging myself back to work.. the routine (endless rounds of practical marking, tutorial preparation, lecture-notes writing, meetings) kills.

*deleted the previous few sentences in the minimalist style of my new blogskin. cos yeesh i'm going l-o-n-g-w-i-n-d-e-d again.*

look! it's week one, and already i'm hoping for week ten.

and i have been MBTI-ing lots the past few days, in an attempt to relieve my own inertia. I'm an ISFJ; my good friends Jan, Raine and Juan are INFJ, ISTJ and ESFJ respectively. I've also managed to find myself a polar opposite (ENTP) in Chong Keng. teehee.

ISFJ: I Serve Family/Friends Joyfully

yes, which is why: i need someone who can know my character and yet not abuse it.

No comments: