Sunday, March 06, 2005

I AM SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!

Dearly beloved 03 batch!

I am SO proud of each and every one of you, and to say 'I love you' would be the understatement of the year. Seeing everyone back in school yesterday, looking so different and yet still the same, brought back plenty of feelings and memories. Receiving all your sms-es and handshakes, too, humbled me; it is not my credit, guys - it is yours alone, because YOU have worked hard and earned your victory, and it is nothing more than you deserve. Well done!

*cue fireworks*

Believe me, I was in as bad a state as many of you before the results were released, because I do care deeply about how all of you have fared. I don't know if it's because you guys are my first batch, but I was in such a state the whole morning I could barely have tutorial / have prac / go thru lecture. Ugh.

But anyway, our A levels are over; your "once-in-a-lifetime" and my "first-in-a-lifetime". No matter how it has turned out, I believe that it has been for the good; you have become stronger and better people for the experience. Perhaps there are many things you wish you had done differently; and yes, hindsight is ever perfect. But at the very least, you have displayed remarkable courage and fortitude to have gone thru your A's and survived. It is not a small thing.

No comments: