Tuesday, March 08, 2005

BEING JOYFUL

I've come to realise my blog is almost dishonest about my life and my emotions, because I have no time to blog except when I'm free; and when I'm free, I'm generally relaxed and end up posting posts that are boh-liao and mundane (read: blog quizzes). The intensity of emotion that I feel during times of stress and extreme joy simply isn't reflected anymore, subsumed beneath my phlegmatic and immutable nature.

Take now. In total honesty, I'm tired, work's piling up and I'm really feeling the hunger pangs but shall ignore them because it's Tuesday and it's Week 10. I'm being *determinedly positive* and bouncing around saying hi and giving out virtual flowers, rainbows and stars to everyone I see on IM. Dun say I 'kek' eh. My exterior, fortunately, is a true reflection of my interior; as I keep on singing "And I, trust You to lead me on" and irritating those around me, I'm meditating on the verses of the song and making them real in my life. Yeah, so what if I'm FREAKING tired after a total of six hours of sleep over two days. SO what if I'm lecturing tomorrow. SO WHAT if I have lots of work to churn out. I love my life! And it's genuine, and I'm not 'kek-king' it. I am really looking forward to tomorrow, the day after, the day after and so on ad infinitum. Till we reach Sunday, LOL, and then I'll get on with my motivation for the week after.

Yes, you've seen the joy part. *bubbles*

Motivating me this week, the song:

I open my life to You
Lord I want to be pure
Jesus You're breath to my soul
You know what I think what I feel
Jesus I adore You
To You my Savior I will sing
You know me through and through
You're the closest to my heart that One could be
And Jesus I adore You
I love You with the deepest of my soul
I rest inside Your arms
And I trust You to lead me on

No comments: