Sunday, March 20, 2005

God opens doors.

it's been a dream to go to SOT in 2007.
but what holds me back is financial worries - the thought of who will pay for my parents, house and etc if i stop working.
yeah well God showed me a door last week. Not an open one, LOL, too early to BE open for me since i'm bonded till 7/2006. but a door.
saw e pp i used to PT with in uni.. running programmes etc in diff schs. well they run progs in my sch too, and i thank God tt i managed to keep the favour of men and still can talk to them and relate..
yes, God opened my mind to a new set of possibilities. This is a door.. perhaps not the door I will walk through in the future, but it opens my eyes and casts down my 'impossible-to-SOT-and-support-family-simultaneously" mindset. there ARE ways and means.

Amen.

No comments: