Wednesday, February 16, 2005

finally! I blog!

Going a few days without blogging is a TORTURE. But since I am rushing my next set of lecture notes, i shall blog just to let you know:

I AM ALIVE.











mwahahahahahaha. Can you feel the heartbeat?? It's ahming suffocating in LectureNotesLand!

But! I do still read all my friends' blogs, and thus I know that iYi has changed blogskin twice in as many days, Jan is doing her mental puking over in her corner (good on ya, girl!) and cK's posted stuff I agree with (amazing!). See, a characteristic of living things is the ability to PERFORM ACTIONS - i still, skeletally, move my mouse once in a while! Yay!

Tralala. It's back to the lecture notes! *waves*

See you all in a while! Oh, and if you're bored, go play with my Giant Battle Monsters (scroll down). Wahahaha. I like the one about a giant blob with a Purple Forcefield and Can Change Colour. Total randomness!

No comments: