Wednesday, February 09, 2005

multiples intelligences from tickle.

Huiming, you're smartest when it comes to linguistic intelligence

Being linguistically intelligent means that you have a knack for using words and language. As a result, you've probably noticed that you have a greater gift for expressing yourself than most people around you. In fact, you might be known in your circle of friends as something of a wordsmith. Whether writing or speaking, you're the type to get your point across with both precision and flair. At times, this can make you a very persuasive communicator. By choosing the right words at the right time, you can clearly express your ideas, thoughts, and feelings to others. This can be a crucial skill in both your professional and personal life.
and the others:
social, mathematical, visual, physical and personal.

Interesting; I always thought there were 9 kinds of intelligences! And though I've never scored myself, I am fairly surprised that my linguistic scores the highest. Though you, my blogders, would probably disagree! Hee!

No comments: