Sunday, February 20, 2005

YET ANOTHER I'M-STILL-ALIVE BLOG

Yes.

The next long blogs will probably come after i manage to wander out of LectureNotesLand.

Quickie updates on my life:
~ i'll be lecturing for the next two weeks. Bite me at your peril.

~ tiffany's baby will be a boy! one of the names she's considering is Kaden. How do YOU pronounce that? Kay-den or Kah-denn? I mean, being the kopitiam ahlian wannabe I am, the first thing that comes to mind is Kah-DENN lor. then what, call the second child Ah-THEN? And then after that Ar-But-Then?

~ i took green pictures with daniel today! Yay yay! Yew Tee Gang Green Day! =P I mean, how silly I am lah. Two people in green shirts, holding green bulletins and posing against the green carpark floor. Will stick up pics when I am un-lazy enough.

Tralala.

Back to my lecture notes!

No comments: