Sunday, July 24, 2005

being stretched.. so many things on my plate
and more and more things keep on coming, with shorter and shorter deadlines.

i feel like screaming - HEY, I AM HUMAN OK??
I am not a working machine~
i need appreciation???
i need help???
i need rest???

but the next thing that comes to mind is - so are those who have so tasked me -
and i know, that they know.

i cannot slack.
i cannot slack.
i cannot slack.

i need to lean on Him.


You know, O Lord, how weary I am. But I thank You that Your strength is always available for me, and I can always run to You for refuge and rest. I thank You that I never walk alone. I thank You for Your promises in the Bible, that You are my Jehovah Nissi - my victory. And I know that because I am out of my comfort zone, I have the chance to grow.
I just pray, really hard, that the stretching does not break me.

No comments: