Friday, July 08, 2005

Toilet interludes

My very first MSN conversation of the morning:

ahming: says: i jus saw sthg VERY GROSS!!!!!!
ahming:says: i saw the toilet aunty washing toilet
ahming:says: she was dipping her toilet brush into toilet bowl water and using THAT to scrub the toilet seat
ahming: says: GOODNESS
Gaz: says: eeeuuuu
ahming: says: i ji tao walked off.. i didn't want to use the toilet anymore
ahming: says:
ahming: says: now i cannot go toilet..
Gaz: says: yes u can
Gaz: says: use toilet paper to wipe, lor
Gaz: says: wet the paper, use soap and wash it
Gaz: says: then rinse it wif more wet paper
ahming: says: hahaha.. then i'm doing the toilet aunty's job dun u think
Gaz: says: then dry it wif paper
ahming: says: Sch should increase my paper for my enlarged portfolio
ahming: says: i mean my pay

Drat. They really should increase my pay.
What a way to start a morning!

No comments: