Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awaiting Zoe, 39w6d / 032: The Mischief Managed Grin

Alright! Zoe is made it past my last day of work, haha. So baby, you can come out anytime now yeah? In fact, please come out naturally by 8th of June so that I will not need to have an elective C-section.

This is as I am attempting a VBAC, I cannot have induction AT ALL, so my contractions must start naturally. If my water breaks and there are no contractions, it will be a C-section. If no water breaks and no contractions, also must be a C-section.

Argh!! I don't want another C-section, because of
1. the recovery time
2. I will not be able to go near Sophie for ages - she is just too active!
3. it would mean I have no choice but to have a C-section for 3rd child in future (most gynaes in SG will not allow you to even try for natural labour with 2 C-section history). Yes, I am thinking about 3rd child before 2nd one is even out!! LOL!! But I am aiming for 2011.. need to have a break!

Please pray for me:
(a) Labour will start naturally before 8th June (1 week after my EDD)
(b) Contractions will start first and have a good regular pattern before my water breaks
(c) There would be no indications that require emergency C-section (eg. meconium in the waters, irregular heart-rate of Zoe)
(d) Dilation will be fast and smooth
(e) Zoe will be engaged and in the right position for delivery
(f) Fast and easy pushing stage

Having said these, I am much less kancheong and impatient-feeling than I was with S. Maybe I am more emotionally prepared this time around. =)

So, to entertain myself, besides spending time packing up Sophie's clothes, my scrapping space, and (hopefully eventually) the rest of the stuff cluttering up my room, I'll blog more! And scrap more! Hehe. =)

Trying to use up the scrap papers I have left from Hello Sunshine kit with which I did the "Tickle" LO. My scrapping bad habit (besides hoarding too much stash LOL) is that I CANNOT leave things unfinished, it irritates me!! Unfinished packs of embellishments, scrap papers of which I do not use up every little bit, incomplete LO.. argh!! So having cut up most of the papers for the Tickle LO, I felt that I have to finish using them up for this next one. Its a very different feel though. Less "flowy" though I don't know why.

032: The Mischief Managed Grin - an MR09 submission.

Papers: Base paper from Melissa Frances (oops cannot remember the paper name), Cosmo Cricket's Hello Sunshine: Picnic, Blowing Bubbles and Hopscotch.
Alphas: Making Memories Tiny Alphas in white, Doodlebug Loopy Love alphas in red.
Embellies: Prima Felt strip (the "photo strip"), Maya Road Sheers Journalling, felt die-cut from Daiso (yes! Really! 10 pieces for $2.. wow!!), ghost arrow edged in green from Heidi Swapp, stickers and tab from October Afternoon Cherry Hill, "pretty please" from Ormulu@Etsy from SL's July 2008 kit, black chipboard bracket and dots from Scenic Route, stitches rub-on from Daisy D.

No comments: