Sunday, April 10, 2005

i admire

those who can maintain their blogging interest over months and years.

i find that i'm running out of things to blog, most times, and i'm down to about two posts a week, if even that. my writing frequency goes up when it's holiday season - more boh liao and more time - and drops all the way down in times like these, when my never-ending battle with the Piles of Marking is beginning again.

pondering, i realise that it's because this is not my passion; it isn't one of the more important things in my life. when the novelty wears off, it slips all the way down my priority list.

looking at it from the other point of view, i should therefore be consistent in those things that are REALLY important. imperishable things, and not simply the things of this world. yet, it is so human to want to fall away and spend time on those things which are urgent, and yet may not be important; i have to constantly keep reminding myself to love Him first, above all else. jiayou bah, ahming!

No comments: