Sunday, April 03, 2005

april: a month of challenges

If i can survive this, I can survive anything:

~Church Wide BS, Live recording, standing in e gap for e being-examed-students
~council elections period - ELECO camp, staying for internal elections till predictably 11+ at night

~marking - BT1, SPA (ugh)

~setting practicals, S paper, tutorials

~lecturing GND and asexual repro (double ugh).. bacteria have such a sad life

hahahahahahahaha 'joys of asexual reproduction my FOOT'

bacteria have such a freakily sad life.

*dun even remember what else.*

Well, that explains my nick: Cheong Ah!

But beyond merely 'cheonging' through the month and making it, i want to be able to MAKE IT THROUGH with excellence. I want to be able to lecture well, prepare good notes, bring understanding to my students and not just while away time in class, be there for those who neeed me - as a listening ear, as a counselor, and as a guide. I want to be able to get to know my ushers and students better - and be someone who influences lives. I want to face each small challenge in this month and best it; I want to bring the Presence of God with me in every situation.

When there are no challenges, there is no need for reliance on God.

When there are no challenges, there is no possibility of breakthrough.

May April be a breakthrough month for me. Amen.

No comments: