Thursday, April 07, 2005

gg on to a new phase in life

yestd i had e chance 2 tok 2 moses 4 a while aft BS. my good bro is gg into army tmr; it wil b a new phase of his life. newness always means new challenges n a time of stretchin, n it's my sincere wish tt mo n all e others who r gg in today (like weimin, olli, yonghui, jackson, yangz, wijaya etc etc) wil emerge better n stronger pp. when we move on, der's always e risk of slidin back against e chance of becomin better. i knoe, mo, wiv God wiv u, u will defly be able to overcome challenges n shine 4 Him. jus rem, in e midst of e tiredness, to seek Him 1st n love Him alwayz. amen.

n if ur wonderg y im blogin in sms-lang, its cos i nv bring my fone. ji1 dan4! in honour of my forgetfulness, all of u loyal blogders r gg to have to suffer my posts in sms-ese for today. =P

n yes, i wanna be a true worshipper of God: GOTP-9, e penultimate of maturity n love 4 God.

No comments: