Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Dog Is Very Cute!

I also dunno why I am posting this. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I CAN"T TALK to save my life now and therefore need to blog-a-lot?

Anyway.

My Dog (and my Mother) are both really cute!

Adventure #1: Mother brought dog for a walk; then she waited for him to go pee, with her hand still on the leash.. after a long long while, she realised that my dog was not running to her.. Finally she turned around and found that my *dumb* dog fell into a hole by the roadside.. too deep for him to climb out himself.

Adventure #2: Mother brought dog for a walk; then she unleashed him and let him run around.. after a long long while, she realised that my dog was not running to her.. Finally she started searching for him and found him lying in the cab of an aircon-ed truck parked downstairs. Then she climbed up to get him.. at the exact moment the Driver returned and got the shock of his life seeing an Aunty chasing a Dog around in the cab of his truck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Presenting.. my Sily Terrier, SCAMPY!







No comments: