Sophie is just unbelievable sleepy tonight!!
The usual sequence of steps I will follow when she falls asleep when feeding all failed!!
1. Try to delatch her: (Usually works and she will start sucking again)
- No reaction, happily let go, continue sleeping
2. Put her down: (Usually within 1 minute she will wake up and wail)
- Change pose and continue sleeping
3. Tickle her belly and legs:
- Just wriggle and went back to sleep
4. Transfer her from our bed to cot:
- Moved into her new favourite "Kungfu" pose and sleep
5. Change her diaper:
- Change to "Worship" pose and sleep
6. Cannot take it!! I took off her clothes and changed her to sleepsuit:
- Continue to "Worship" and sleep
Maybe I should learn from my friend, she said she kept a spray bottle with cold water to spray on her son's face to wake him up, and then use a face towel to rub the cold water all over his face.