Tuesday, January 05, 2010

November and December scraps

I'm too lazy to write down the materials.. just enjoy the pics and let me know if you REALLY want to know what I did! Should be self-evident anyway, I'm not a technique-heavy scrapper, just product-intensive =P

Pink Sketches 50: The Simple Good Life


Pink Sketches 52: Flyaway
There is a small flip book mini album that I inserted in the ATC slipcover to the left, and the right square envelope holds a copy of the party door gift.
Mini flip album pages

Details on the LO:

Happy Scraps Challenge - Graphic Inspired 4: Walk in the Park

Details on LO:

Pink Sketches 53: Grandmama

Pink Sketches 55: Whose Hands Are These

Details:

Moments Recorded Jan 2010 Challenge: I am Looking Forward
Pink Sketches 57: Fleur

Details:

Pink Sketches 58: 2 Beautiful 2 Believe

Details:

Laine's Class Layout 1/3 - Be Still
Details:

Laine's Class Layout 2/3 - Moments

Class layout 3/3 still in progress, not finished yet. SIGH

Keep Shooting
Details:

My Girl Everyday

No comments: