Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
he makes my feet like the deer’s;
he makes me tread on my high places.
1. A very helpful mum-in-law and mother who have really gone beyond the call of duty to help out with the gals
2. A hubby with a flexible schedule so he can be home as much as possible
3. Sophie getting better both in terms of her cold as well as her food refusal
4. Zoe's diarrhoea stopped (as inexplicably as it started)
5. Good friends who stsnd in the gap for me
6. Priceless moments that make it all worth it.