Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flying Super Mummie

In the time duration between 9.45-2.15 today, I have

1. Travelled between Toa Payoh, Orchard, and Ang Mo Kio (public transport, not by car)
2. Seen my gynae
3. Visited the Post Office
4. Visited 2 banks
5. Eaten 2 meals (inlcuding LJS =)
6. Drank my KOI bubble tea (yumms)
7. Done grocery and sundries shopping at NTUC
8. Shopped at Kiddy Palace for Sophie's shoes (fail. designs not nice)
9. Shopped at Japan Home for adhesives and plastic ware (kick self for not buying more of their huge rolls of mounting tape last time - NO MORE le =(
10. Shopped at Venus and Pink Beauty
11. Met up with 4 mummies to conclude 6 scrapbook buy-and-sell transactions
12. Walked 2-3 rounds of Toa Payoh
13. Bought afternoon snacks for my MIL, FIL, mum, dad and maid
14. Still squeezed in time to shop at Laine's haha!

I'm the flying super mummie man. Zoom zoom here I come!

And once I reached home. Had to entertain big and small whiners. Man I feel so popular LOL. I need earplugs for my birthday!!

No comments: