Saturday, April 18, 2009

026: Stuf'd wiv Puffz

Made a conscious effort to keep out of the red/orange colour range which have been dominating my LOs since the beginning of this year.

Simple LO with not much layering / cutting / techniques. If I've tried too much of these, guarantee I won't be able to finish within the 2 hours I took yesterday. lol.

Title spelling due to the lack of letters in the AC thickers set haha. Puffz are her Gerber's graduate puffs which she'll enthusiastically feed herself in all the flavours we've given her so far. Creates a huge mess but is also oh-so-cute. Loves!!


Most items from SL August 2008 kit. I'm forcing myself to finish off kits one by one, and I am about half done with this kit. The papers are seriously challenging my creativity though!!

Papers yet to use: 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 8th. Argh!! Help!! I need inspiration for these papers! Esp #2 and #8!!

Materials:
Papers: SL Aug kit - green background pp and yellow flourish cutout from SL Aug kit; pink photo mat from DCWV Amy Butler photo mat pad; yellow tulips pp from SL Jul kit; circle cutout from Sassafrass Lass Vintage Yummy collection.
Alphas: AC Thickers Daiquiri in white foam, Giftbox in green chipboard; sticker letters for "11mo" from Love Elsie.
Embellishments: AC Thickers Vera Accents in yellow vinyl & Chatterbox Happy Day dimensional stickers from SL Aug kit; Hambly's Vintage Frames overlay in white.

No comments: