Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goals, 2009

Didn't post this up at the start of the year - well I'm going to do it now, in no particular order:

Financial:
1. Take on 2 more tuitions after Zoe's birth in June.
2. Revive my Ebay account and/or setup a blog to sell off my stuff, baby stuff and scrapbook stuff - to sell at least $500 worth of items
3. 1+2 above to give a total combined additional income of at least $5k by the end of the year.

Physical:
1. Lose 15-20kg after giving birth to Zoe - I want to weigh at most 58kg by the end of the year.
2. Get at least 2 facials, and 1 hair makeover done.

Personal:
1. Scrapping goal - 50 layouts and/or projects. Done so far: 6 layouts, 1 album, and 1 sweet packaging for CNY gifts.
2. Scan in all my old family photos and learn to use the different features in PhotoScape - I need to learn a new skill! Gosh!

Baby/Family:
1. Breastfeed Zoe for at least 6 months. I stopped slightly short of this goal with Sophie (5 months). Needs perserverance and mental strength to do this!!
2. Spend at least 1 hour a day on weekdays with the 2 kids no matter how tired I am.
3. Take at least 1 trip overseas this year, even a short one.

to be continued..

No comments: