1. Makeup base from MAC or Shu Uemura (the tube, not the foam)
3. My Ted Baker bag! (provided its still in stock)
4. Of course, the ubiquitous vouchers - then again, I should be careful what I wish for: this birthday, i got NOTHING but paper (all Capitalland Mall vouchers). and yes I've spent them all. haha.
5. Bling bling sunglasses! Juan knows which pair.
alrighty! Sounds a little more positive eh! =)
Update #1 - Got my first 2 Christmas pressies today.
From KQ, a pair of Fie earrings that I wheedled her into getting for me (yes, I gave in to temptation despite not being able to wear them whenever Sophie's around). Yumms.
And from Tiffany, a bottle of Clarins' stretchmark oil. LOLLLLLL!! Definitely not something I would think of asking for but definitely uber useful in the months to come.
Update #2 - I've thought of Sophie's wishlist!
5. Jamie Rae hat - like so:
6. Fisher Price activity table - the one Kiddy Palace sells for $39.90. Sorry, didn't take note of the name.
Christmas is getting better and better! =)