Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update, finally

While I have the energy and time to do so over the long weekend..

Anyway, if you read G's blog, you will know the reason why I am so tired / lack of time - it's cos the Cow, is on the way. 9 weeks now, 31 weeks to go till 1st June 2009.

Cow is a much more troublesome thing than Mouse; making me perpetually tired, perpetually hungry and often dizzy. Maybe because it's cos a Cow is a larger creature than a Mouse? Of course, having Miss Active Mouse around to tire me out does not help. =(

As as aside, I've found a darned amusing webbie, which measures the development of a baby in terms of fruits and veggies. Like so:
What an unattractive week to start off with... green olive! Urgh!
Had I started with Week 8 it would have been a raspberry, and Week 7 a blueberry. Ah well.

On another note, I have a new tablet PC. Yumms. Fujitsu T series lifebook.. but I haven't transferred my stuff over yet because i have Too Darn Many Things To Do! Grr! I shall hurry up and do my stuff (hello, stop blogging, me) and then I can PLAY with my new tablet. Hooray!

No comments: