Wednesday, May 09, 2007

help!!

So many thingsssssss to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and so little time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's less than a month away and reality is dawning, sorry no, KICKING me awake.

on the upside, it's crystal clear how much so many people love me, who sacrifice their time, fingers (tying organza ribbons lol), emails and phone calls helping me settle stuff. every time someone offers me help, i feel a wave of warm fuzzy love enveloping me.

Quite good, since my warm fuzzy dog is away for three weeks till my parents are back. heh.

yes, they are overseas again. China this time, with my aunt and uncle from australia. Guess they don't really have a lot of time to spend together.. this will be a treasured trip for them.

This morning when I told my colleague my parents are overseas again, she asked me "wah they very rich hor. I thought u got no money then ur parents keep on going overseas?"

well i guess i can only smile at her.. yea i struggle financially and skimp on many things (but still indulge sometimes haha!) but i want to give my parents the best comfortable life that I can. Since they enjoy travelling, go travelling ba.. it's the least i can do for them after they (especially my mum) have done so much for me and have gone through so much in their lives.. And surely I wish my kids will treat me like this too!

Speaking of finances, new challenges coming up.. moving into my in-laws place means financial commitments there too.. gosh.. i don't know how I am going to keep up with supporting own parents + parents flat and now giving $ to PIL too. But that's OK cos God give me grace.. And God give s me prosperity too! AMEN! The new MOE $$ package really comes at a very good time..As they are doing the payout in MAY.. Which is just in time for me to use the extra $$ to pay for wedding stuff. Yeah.. God ur timing is perfect. Better than mine. So the money problem. You settle OK? I sit back and don't worry. Sure can one. Thank you Jesus!

and to MC: i am very touched by your gift. it was totally un-necessary and i'm sure u went out of ur comfort zone to get it.. and i know how much it means to you. So thank you so much! =)

No comments: