Friday, May 04, 2007

Desperately Seeking Slaves


Desperately seeking ribbon slaves to help me tie ribbons. Three hundred scarlet ribbons, nine hundred pieces of paper and six hundred addressees (argh!)

Date: 7th May, Monday
Venue: To be confirmed - it will probably have to be some Mac's or cafe that we can sit for hours and tie ribbons (eek!) or my house.
Time: After work? Or if I've got many non-working slaves, could start doing in the afternoon.

Ribbon slavery comes with a coffee treat and an additional tree in your garden in heaven's mansion.

Reply me if you love me and think you have got a talent for ribboning! Which I most certainly do not!

Huiming

Update!

Ribbon slavery details:

Date: Monday, 7th May 2007

Time / Venue: 7.30pm at Bras Basah Macdonalds

(sorry, couldn’t think of another centrally located, air-conditioned, non-crowded, below-10bucks-budget place that we can sit in for a few hours on end and not get chased away)

Things to bring:

Yourself

A tolerance for fried food smells

A car that drives to Choa Chu Kang so you can transport me (and all those slavering cards) back!

Thankew!!!!

No comments: