Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Tough

When the going gets tough, the tough go bimbotic.

=)

I bought a purple (yes! purple!) handphone cover from a singlet-wearing ahbeng at yew tee. And I've covered it in nail polish, crystals, nail stickers and made it look oh-so-kuniang. Heh. Minds me of some carribean summer. And looks like the kind of blogskin I'd love to be able to create in photoshop. Skin phones then, if I can't skin blogs properly..

And I made chocolate chip cookies! Whee! Though they look more like misshapen, dirty plates, I'm sure those I made them for will love my cookies.

AND I spent hours tweaking my 4S5 blogskin! Heh. Its got all sorts of cool effects like matrix text, image fades, and custom-made buttons now, courtesy of dynamicdrive, so VISIT, and 4S5, BLOG!

Woo.. Bimboticity..

___________________________________________
Update:
OMG I BROKE THE SLIDER MECHANISM WHILE TRYING TO SLIDE THE BIMBO PURPLE COVER IN.
OMG OMG OMG.
Anyone knows how to save my Nokia 6280???

Now the *bldy* phone, with all its crystals and stickers, is being held together by a rubber band. Sigh. So much for glamming it up.

Sms to G: I can't believe it! I broke my phone.. Literally broke the sliding mechanism! Argh! Stupid nokia.

The start of his reply had me LOL-ing: Aiyoh.. why you so strong?..

Why, indeed. Sheesh.

No comments: