Saturday, October 14, 2006

Meme

Comment on this entry and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog

Tagged: jingxuan, tiffany, jing, raine, juan.

Update: Reply from Juan!
1. Superwoman
2. Go with me for a baking class (Haha..i dunno if this counts!)
3. Gold or rather glam stuff (I like it when you really dress up. Hee!)
4. You are very meticulous.
5. Staring at every single water droplet that I failed to wipe off before returning stage tumblers to you at logis!
6. Lion (cos you are always courageous to try new things and have the confidence in yourself)
7. Hm how do you honestly find time for so many things-work, tuition, family and ministry?

Reply from Jingxuan!
1. you are the most glam unglam queen, and the tallest short person i know.
2. for the entire nov/dec hols, you must jog 2km and do 100 sit ups, 2-3 times a wk =D
3. Red/purple! your hair!!
4. you’re spontaneous and loud, but gentle too- all at the same time =)) oh and you look pretty in photographs ( hey, i said 3 nice things about you, can you tell me 2 more nice things abt me?)
5. i dont know if this counts: but at xmas service, jessica passed me cookies and said that they were from you, so i wondered who was this “sister huiming” while gobbling up the cookies.!
6. DORK! haha but you remind me of lioness because you roar; and i promise i didnt copy someone else’s response.
7. Can you please not ostracize against people who eat salads and take me seriously when i say i want to lose flabs too?

Reply from raine:
ooohhh...here u go...think may have duplication in answers but neber copy orh...honest to goodness. Hee.=)

1. Diamond: cos of the beautiful bling bling on your finger and why, you're a girl's best friend.
2. Come diving with me. teehee.
3. hmm....tough one, ohhhh....purple!
4. Your go-getter attitude =)
5. Back in Jurong West, i remember vividly of how you'll greet me with either "i need a hug" or "Do i look good?". heheheh
6. Scampy!
7. How do you manage to keep going with so few hours of sleep each day? Mdm, you're a superwoman.

Reply from Tiffany:
1. Dedicated
2. Try to sort out you and your other half's pics by the end of the year, write captions for them AND email them to me. Heh
3. Purple, just like the wall in your room
4. You are always so cheerful and colourful
5. Us hanging out together in HJC
6. Scampy, nuff said
7. Can me and KQ sit down to dinner one day with your other half? We want to know him better.

No comments: