Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thursday 13 Edition #57

It's not Thursday but let's feel good anyway! =)

Thirteen things I like about myself

1. It's my birthday month this month!
2. I've got a gorgeous understanding boyfriend.
3. I can find humour in almost any situation.
4. I CAN reach 1.65m in height (when wearing my reaaaaaaallly high heels!)
5. I've got nice high cheekbones.
6. I've got sleek, smooth hair.
7. I'm gentle enough to soothe sensitivities but yet tough enough to get things done.
8. I can drive! And really well too.
9. I can fire off long streams of Really Good English (TM) when I need to.
10. I take good photos (s0me of the time), I write nice poetry (rarely) and I design nice cards/books (once in a BLUEEEEEEEEEEE moon!)
11. I can relate well to my students, my ushers and to people around me in general.
12. I've got broad, square shoulders. Made specially for hanging clothes and bearing up burdens.
13. I'm positive. =)

from http://thursdaythirteen.com/

No comments: