Friday, June 16, 2006

1st CG

First CG with W167 today after UM1's shock disbanding last week.

Still feels like I am attending make-up CG though. A little lost, a little alone, a lot of missing the old and familiar faces while putting up a lot of effort to get to know the new people. The whole let's-try-to-fit-in rigmarole. And I guess it will be like that for the next few weeks..

Nothing to do with the CG itself, nothing to do with the people there. It is just me missing the old and not quite yet embracing the new.

Never thought I would appreciate W80 so much till I transferred to W110. Never thought that for W110 too till I transferred to UM1. And now, with the transfer to W167, I suddenly treasure UM1 so much more. I am eagerly looking forward to the weekend so I can see my friends again.

Change is good and this change is for a reason.. Must move on.

Jiayou Huiming.

No comments: