Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I am a natural night owl. Sigh. Every holiday, I make the transition to sleep-at-3-am so fast that I can hardly believe I don't do it all the time. Harrumph. What a lousy time to revert to nightowlhood though, because the nights are freaking SWELTERING. I am sweating as I type this at 2.30am.

I received my renewed Amex credit cards! Please congratulate me, I have been a certified card-carrying member of the BigSpenders Community (TM) for a three years running.

Wenhui was saying the other night that if you total up your purchases for a year, the total amount will shock you into shopaholic sobriety and teetotalship. Unfortunately, I doubt even that would deter me. I don't think I spend a lot, but it seems like my cup (and closet) overfloweth with clothing, shoes and all manner of accessories. Ah well, perhaps it has to do with the fact that I don't clean my stuff out a lot either. Humph.

OK, that goes into my to-do list for June Holidays - clean out room, take photos of stuff and stick on Yahoo Auctions. Haha knowing me it will STILL be on my to-do list at the end of June and the list itself will slowly wilt, grow mould and disintegrate under the combined efforts of my disattention and the termites/ants/spiders that crawl around my un-cleaned room.

Hmm.. Joking on the termites, ants and spiders.
You believed me???
Sigh.

This is such a random post. Goodnight.

No comments: