Tuesday, January 03, 2006

3rd Jan 2006

Three days into the new year and the first day of school, and I'm plugging myself back into the skip breakfast-drink milo-skip lunch-be hungry routine as if I'd never had a holiday.

Ah well.

In the light of the new-year-new-beginning spirit, here are the fluff resolutions for 2006:

- Lose weight.
- Earn more.
- Spend less.
- Clean room.
- Clean desk.
- Learn cooking.
- Learn housekeeping.
- Learn organization.
- Do not cut hair on a whim. Ditto to dye, rebond and highlight.

Which I hope I'll keep, sometime, somewhere.

Never been much of a person for symbolism and doing things "just because". I doubt I'll do these on a yearly timeframe, but just as and when. I live in the present.

The more serious resolutions are still being privately promulgated, and probably won't appear here. It seems my love of some privacy has not yet been lost. =)

Have a good 2006.

No comments: