Monday, November 21, 2005

Lines from Star Wars that can be improved by replacing a word with 'Pants'

(Can you recognise the original line?)

1. I find your lack of pants disturbing.
2. You are unwise to lower your pants.
3. Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
4. The Force is strong in my pants.
5. I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
6. Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
7. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
8. Your pants, you will not need them.
9. These aren't the pants you're looking for.
10. You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
11. Pull up! All pants pull up!
12. I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
13. Alderaan is peaceful, we have no pants!
14. The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing.
15. In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
16. That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!
17. Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
18. I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever.
19. A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
20. Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
21. Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.
22. Jabba, please take these pants as a token of friendship
23. Your pants can deceive you. Don't trust them
24. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your pants.
25. It's your father's pants. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
26. Look at the size of those pants!
27. You knew my pants?
28. Search your pants, you know it to be true.
29. Yahoo! You're all clear kid. Now let's blow these pants and go home!
30. I've got a bad feeling in my pants about this.

No comments: