Monday, October 10, 2005

Miss-communicating..

It seems like nowadays everyone's too busy and tired to chat, whether face to face, via phone, or online. It's barely 1230am, and I have a grand total of 4 usher friends, 3 CG members and a teensy smattering of other people I know prowling the online world.

I miss the days when I'd have 6 or 7 MSN conversation windows popping up the moment I signed in, with different friends clamouring on various subjects and I could spend hours just answering MSNs. I miss getting alternately frustrated and entertained in turn by the silly conversations that ensued. I also miss the days of sitting around in church and chatting with friends as we wait to do the work we have to. I miss going out for dinner / shopping and talking fluff about cosmetics, clothes and embroidery (ME not the one doing the embroidering FYI...)

But I haven't had the energy to do that for weeks and it seems neither do many others.

It's again a time of preparation, this time for our big move to Expo.. so many things to think about and plan. Everything is shiftin into high gear, when there are barely 2 months to go.. I used to think I was busy... Oh boy, was I wrong! =P

The amount of stuff to do just keeps on increasing, but then again, so does my capacity to cope, with the Holy Spirit alongside. Every time I feel like I've reached a comfort zone, the bar gets raised another notch.... argh... the flesh gets poked out of complacency.

I want to be able to cope with the work I have to do.. To have victory over the mountains piling on my table and the ever-increasing admin. But more than just that, I want a comfortable-enough victory that I can get my free time back!

*Wail.. I miss communicating..

No comments: