Thursday, October 13, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT: UNI APPLICATIONS

Dear all,

It's that time of the year when everyone applies for Universities all over. To make your life and mine easier, please:

Try to give me all the materials necessary (forms, envelopes, anything else you have to send) at one shot. Do not give me your forms piecemeal.. I will end up worrying if I've included everything you need in your application!

Please remind me of the dates your uni applications have to go in, especially if you're applying to US unis as they have widely varying application deadlines.

Do tell me if you're doing your UCAS application and need me to approve / send / write a reference. FYI, you need to choose me as your referee - Miss Wang Hui Ming, else your name might not appear on my list. Finish your ref first AND then send to me for approval! Inform me again AFTER you have sent to me.

It is usually fine to give me your application forms AFTER your A levels, unless:
1. you're applying for Oxford / Cambridge
2. you're applying for Medicine in UK
3. you're applying for Early Decision in US (again, dates of these vary with the universities)

So don't worry overmuch about your applications - this is the time to focus your attention on your studies yeah? =) I am always available if you want to talk to me about studies / courses / unis etc even after your A's, cos I will be back in sch almost every day from 8/12 - 31/12 (doing Orientation next year = cannot slack in Dec) - just drop me an sms.

jiayou!

No comments: