Thursday, October 13, 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT: EMAIL HACKED!

Dear all, an announcement.

My email (firstcor1614@yahoo.com) has been hacked. Please ignore any emails sent to you from that address.

For the moment, I will be operating from
1. my College email (wanghm@hc.edu.sg) - email me there if there's any school-related stuff
2. my gmail (firstcor1614@gmail.com) - For church, UM etc.

Because I don't maintain address books for either of these emails up to this point, I would greatly appreciate an email to the gmail so that I can get YOUR email correct. I've been sending out things over the past few days based on my memory and it's probably no wonder if I haven't got it right.

If anyone knows any way to un-hack my email / find the perp, do leave me a comment. Thanks!

*sorrowing ming

No comments: