Monday, September 12, 2005

who me? a taitai?

It is the exam period and I should be enjoying myself before my marking comes in.

But somehow I have no mood to go out shopping, or movie watching.. it's strange! This is so unlike the Huiming of a few months ago who would go down to Orchard every week.

Perhaps it's a subconscious desire to cut spending that makes shopping boring.. after all, now, I can truly ONLY window-shop. Erps. So I've no real desire to walk in the shopping malls or try on clothes or accessories because I know I won't buy stuff anyway.

Haha.. And yet people still tell me I look like some little rich miss / taitai-in-the-making.

SURE OR NOT??

Joke of the century! The last time someone told me that, I totalled up the cost of all the clothes on my body and it came to less than $50..
White tee from Giordano: $14
Blue cropped pants from Future State: $5 at a sale
Flip flops from Metro: $3
Bag from Israel: the equiv of $12 SGD
Sunglasses from brandless brand at Taka: $9.90
Hairtie: One of a ten-for-five-dollars bunch, so effectively $0.50

Total: $44.40!
I wish I had my camera with me to take photos and prove it.. ROFL

~queen of budget shopping.. hehe

Conclusion: I cannot be a taitai! All my taitai friends will look down on me for my laupok dressing.. haha! I even have clothes from *beat this* Coronation Plaza, Yew Tee Shopping Center, and -gasp- TIONG BAHRU MARKET!

wahaha. Or maybe it's just me.. I've got the ability to make everything I wear look like a million dollars..

No comments: